Translate All Monsters

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OutRun 2006 out in Europe in the Spring

Sumo Digital, developers of the wholly wonderful Outrun 2 has confirmed that OutRun 2006 will coming out on PS2, PC, PSP and Xbox by the end of March. As I have put more joyous hours into Outrun 2 than I care to name, I was greatly looking forward to this, but was a little uneasy that it was apparently only a PS2 port. I suspected that the PS2 just couldn't deal with the incredible draw distance that the Xbox was able to afford Outrun 2. But fortunately, a Xbox version is on the cards.

But I wonder whether the new version will sell as badly as Outrun 2 did. Sega did try their best with huge posters on the London Underground that got roundly ignored, and poor old Outrun 2 is now remaindered by about £10 all over the place.

Go and buy Outrun 2006 when it comes out people, on whatever format you choose. If it even is half the game its predecessor was, you are in for a real treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home