Teaching Interpreting
This term at school I have started teaching as well as just studying interpreting/translating. Usually I'd teach alongside a more experienced Japanese teacher as an assistant, but this evening I got to have a class all to myself.
I'll teach another lesson by myself tomorrow (translation this time), but also have an assistant teacher gig too. Still got about 3 pages of English-Japanese translation homework to finish though, not to mention that big project I have to finish by the end of term. Where am I going to find the time?
Sigh... busy busy.
I'll teach another lesson by myself tomorrow (translation this time), but also have an assistant teacher gig too. Still got about 3 pages of English-Japanese translation homework to finish though, not to mention that big project I have to finish by the end of term. Where am I going to find the time?
Sigh... busy busy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home